Joe and Babe Show #48: Miss Millie and the Transgender Community
Miss Millie C. Bloodworth was born a male, but knew who she truly was. Listen to her story of growing up in ‘Mo Town’ and eventually moving to Arizona, her involvement with the community and her perspective on what transgender youth are dealing with today.
Her book, “The Exceptional, Impossible Woman Indeed!”, is changing publishers at the moment but we’ll let you know when you can buy it!
On November 17th, Millie will be speaking at Phoenix College in a Town Hall Meeting — everything you wanted to know about sex, gender, orientation but were afraid to ask. Arizona Bridge for Independence will also be there and Millie has worked with them for nearly 20 years.
- Chats with the Candidates Re-Broadcast: Wes Gullett
- Chats with the Candidates Re-Broadcast: Greg Stanton
- Joe and Babe Show #50: 100th Podcast Celebration!
- Joe Dugandzic featured on ‘Lundon Calling’
- Joe and Babe Show #49: Tucson Pride and Dario Interview!
- Phoenix Pride and Aunt Rita’s Foundation Honor Don Hamill
- Rainbows Festival Passes the Torch to Phoenix Pride
- SportsCast #2: Dennis Rodman Wacky As Ever!
- TechnoBabble #7: Faster Than The Speed Of Light!
- Joe and Babe Show #47: Rainbows Everywhere!